Hi. My name is Samuel.
WHO ARE YOU?
A 20 something-year-old passionate about storytelling. And a bookworm since I could pick a book up. I’m currently in a program to become an elementary school teacher.
WHEN DO YOU POST?
I send out a personal newsletter to my friends every Monday. If you want the latest content, book updates, and more, join the club.
WHAT DO YOU WRITE ABOUT?
Every month, it’s something completely different and fresh. But the one theme holding all my crazy articles together is storytelling. Sometimes, the story will be hilarious and laugh-out-loud entertaining; other times, dramatic. You’ll find stories about:
- the mundane and the extraordinary
- from everyday life to crazy adventures
- usually nonfiction, occasionally fiction.
Here are some of my favorite posts on the blog.
- My Childhood Summed Up in 1 Word • short
- We’re All Nifflers • average
- The Time I Tried to Uncover Magic Kingdom’s Secret Scent • long
- Into Kenya • longer
HOW DO I SAY “HELLO”?
I would love to hear from you! Use the contact form below and I will do my best to get back in touch with you: